Northern Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Stars

Official forum for the Xbox 360 EASHL team Northern Stars.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NHL Ultimate Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Floorbandy king

Floorbandy king

NHL Ultimate Team Empty
PostSubject: NHL Ultimate Team   NHL Ultimate Team EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:36 pm

So now the Ultimate Team has arrived to the NHL stage too
My first impression is WOW! Smile

I'm not going to explain how the Ultimate team works, (I hope you already know) but I will make a short summarize of what I know so far.

There will be an Ultimate Team league that will be called Ultimate Team Hockey League (UTHL).
This UTHL is going to have three separate divisions (Amateur, Pro, Elite). Each season will be one month long (if I understand right) and every season will end up with a playoff, there you can be the champion.
Your arena will get a championship banner raising to your ceiling if you win a season. The ice in your arena will also be adorned with a championship logo.

I you want to read the whole article and know more about the Ultimate Team check out this link: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1110238p1.html

I know what I will be doing if don't play club in NHL 11 Very Happy

Edit: You are going to be able to win real prizes, but what you can win hasn't EA released information about yet. We'll have to wait and see.

Last edited by Floorbandy king on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
#10 Pavel Bure
Admin
#10 Pavel Bure

NHL Ultimate Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Ultimate Team   NHL Ultimate Team EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Fucking amazing, just what I wanted. Floorbandy is going down. cheers
Back to top Go down
#10 Pavel Bure
Admin
#10 Pavel Bure

NHL Ultimate Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Ultimate Team   NHL Ultimate Team EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
Floorbandy king

Floorbandy king

NHL Ultimate Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Ultimate Team   NHL Ultimate Team EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:48 pm

The NHL11 demo will include the EA Ultimate Hockey League (EAUHL) preseason.

Quote: "Preseason - the EAUHL preseason is the demo where you will earn card packs in the full version based on how well you do in the demo (demo available mid-August)"

So the demo is out soon and if you want to get a good start at the EAUHL you should download the demo Smile

Link to the whole article: http://www.easports.com/blogs/inthecrease/post/slug/eauhl-the-biggest-online-dynasty-ever

More info about EAUHL will be released tomorrow and August 12th.
Back to top Go down
Floorbandy king

Floorbandy king

NHL Ultimate Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Ultimate Team   NHL Ultimate Team EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:40 pm

If you want to know more information about the Ultimate team check out this videos. These videos give a few tips that can be helpful for your own Ultimate team.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NHL Ultimate Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Ultimate Team   NHL Ultimate Team Empty

Back to top Go down

NHL Ultimate Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Stars :: NHL 11-
Jump to: