Northern Stars

Official forum for the Xbox 360 EASHL team Northern Stars.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

EASHL info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Floorbandy king

PostSubject: EASHL info   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:36 pm

It hasn't benn released much information about EASHL yet, but on Friday 27/8 will we know more. EA is going to have a live chat about the EASHL, BAP and Be a GM.

EASHL info we know so far:

- EASHL practice

- 3 different leagues (Elite, Pro, Casual)

- Elite league will not be 6vs6 only. Elite league is the top 20% of the teams.

- Monthly playoffs. 16 teams will go to playoffs. I suppose it will be a playoff in every league?

- It will only be one record for your team, you don't get a new record if you switch league.
(Which league you play in depends on how good you play and how good your ranking is???)

- You can get injuried. All of the injuries are playable. The longest time you can be injuried is up to 8 minutes of the game clock. The effect of the injury is gradually wearing off.

- Every team will be eligible for the monthly playoffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Floorbandy king

PostSubject: Re: EASHL info   Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:19 am

So finally has EA released the information about EASHL and it is looking good.

I will make a short summary of the released information but if you want to see the whole article check out this link: http://www.easports.com/blogs/inthecrease/post/slug/eashl-improvements-for-nhl-11

Here is the summary:

- The playoff round will be best of one game only, so you need to win 4 games to be the champion of one month. The winner of a season will be earned with banner raising and new trophies to your club.

Trophies you can win are:
• EASHL Champs (Elite playoff winner, as well as the best record in the regular season)
• EASHL Runner Up
• EASHL 3rd Place
• Regular Season Champs
• Finish in the top 10 of Elite
• Finish in the top 100 of Elite
• Elite Playoff Winner
• Finishing in the Elite Division
• Pro Playoff Winner
• Finishing in the Pro Division
• Winning the Amateur Playoffs
• and more…

- League History: It means that you can see which clubs that were the best the previous months.

- Club practice: You can play 6vs6 games in the practice mode with your club. You can also practice for example 2 on 1 against a cpu goalie. Minimum for the practice mode is 2 players.

- Jersey Customization: This customization will be similar to how the create a team offline works in NHL 10. If you don't know how it works, check it out.

You will be a able to pick a logo and then you are able to choose the colors for your jersey.
This is what we will also be able to custumize.

• Helmet color
• Glove color
• Pant style
• Sock Style

- Improvments of the dressing room. You can now pick your position in the dressing room.

The GM's of the club can post messages from the dressing room to a team mate who is playing an other game mode than EASHL. (I don't really know how this will work but it sounds good)

- FINALLY!!! You can match up with teams that have the same club size or play with the same goalie type, CPU/Human.

- Drop in mode: It's similar to the now existing OTP. (If I'm understanding right the drop in mode does not mean that you can jump in to a already started EASHL game)

UPDATED 28/8:
- In EASHL you are now only going to have one line playing at the time.

- If your team mates are playing you can see the score and time in the game from the dressing room.

- Each division will have a playoff.

- Clubs will have a DNF %

- If you choose to play with custom jerseys you're going to have one home jersey and one away jersey.
You can still wear all the other NHL jerseys etc.

Last edited by Floorbandy king on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Floorbandy king

PostSubject: Re: EASHL info   Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:32 am

I don't know what the rest of you want to do but I want to play with a custom jersey.
I think we can make a great jersey if we just put some time on it.

Please respond on what your thoughts are on having a custom jersey Very Happy

Since we now have a forum we maybe should use it a little bit more than we do now, right? Wink

I want to make a deal. If no one are responding on this I will make the jerseys on my own to NOS and don't care a shit if you think they are ugly Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Floorbandy king

PostSubject: Re: EASHL info   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:33 pm

I made some custom jerseys really quick just so you get an idea of the custumization of jerseys will work like.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
#10 Pavel Bure
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EASHL info   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:43 am

Ehm, no... Maybe you could take all those hours making those jerseys and spend them on your homework instead. What a Face

Sure, we can play with our own jerseys if we make jerseys that look as good as the Texas Stars jerseys. I think these jerseys, I made them in NHL 08 for NOS at that time, look really good but that's me and I'm the one who made them...

Home:

Away:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EASHL info   

Back to top Go down

EASHL info
Page 1 of 1